Recent Posts by michael
Public Toilet in Enfield Town
Did you know there are a clean and well maintained public toilet in Enfield Town? This video will show you where exactly you can find a clean public toilet in Enfield Town. For more information about Enfield click here.
Things to do in Tottenham
If you live in Enfield for a long time you are probably aware of all the Enfield’s fine markets, funfairs, street parties and park events and because of that, you are keen to hear about the interesting public events that take place on regular basis not too far away from Enfield. We are pleased to let you know that there are things to do in Tottenham too.
Tottenham Sunday Market
Tottenham Sunday Market is just 5 Overground train stops away from Enfield Town (the nearest station to the market is Seven Sisters). The market is located at the Town Hall Approach, London N15 4RY. We recommend that you come to Tottenham Sunday Market with an empty stomach, not to fast but to enjoy lovely market food available from here. Vegetarians won’t be disappointed. For more information visit Tottenham Green Market Website.
- Sunday morning worship 10:30AM
- Sunday evening worship 5:30PM
- Monday Boy's Brigade 7:30PM
- Wednesday Girls Brigade 6:15PM
- Friday Morning Prayers 9:15AM
- Friday Baby and Toddlers 10:00AM
- Friday Boys Brigade 6:00PM
- Friday Years four to six 7:15PM
- Monday 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- Tuesday 9:00AM to 6:30PM
- Wednesday 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- Thursday 9:00AM to 6:30PM
- Friday 9:00AM to 4:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM to 12:00PM
- Sunday closed
Recent Comments by michael
No comments by michael yet.